Grey Sim Learnings Foundation is registered under section 80G. The donors are provided Income Tax benefit under section 80G.
Please CLICK HERE to view the certificate under section 80G of the I.T. ACT
Your donations are a public investment and will be utilized to deliver public values. We are responsible for its accountability and we hereby pledge to benefit all community members by strict value proposition.
With your donations we are reaching out the community through educational institutions, housing societies, civil hospitals, places of gatherings, exhibition centres and office premises. We want to enter the space where the society should be addressed about safety measures and help our government to tide over the shortage of staff in the agencies like Fire services that have the enormous task of disaster management. We are organising sensitization workshops and impart training to everyone on the following aspects:-
• Imparting awareness about disasters both natural and manmade
• Educate societies about ways to handle disasters
• Sensitize youth to volunteer as first responders
• Train everyone in preventive measures to be adopted during disasters
• Make them aware on how to administer first aid and CPR to the injured
• Evacuate seriously injured after doing first aid in the Golden period
Glance at our activities click here
|Name of the
Grey Sim Learnings Foundation
|Banks details:||UNION BANK OF INDIA
Beneficiary Name: GREY SIM LEARNINGS FOUNDATION
Bank Name: UNION BANK OF INDIA
A/c Type & No.: C/A NO. 566801010050193
BRANCH: POWAI, MUMBAI
CITY: MUMBAI – 400 072.
IFSC CODE: UBIN0556688
MICR CODE: 4000 26128
|Registered Office:||A-203, Kailas Industrial Complex,
Veer Savarkar Marg, Parksite, Vikhroli (W),
Mumbai – 400 079.
Ph:- 022 2518 1012
Fax:- 022 25181013